Are you passionate about sustainability? Want to help spread the word? We are looking for eco-minded individuals in the Philadelphia area interested in developing and marketing new Grid projects. This is a great opportunity to get hands-on experience researching, marketing, and designing print publications as well as live events. Preferred candidates will have strong research skills, a background in environmental or sustainability issues, and marketing experience. We are also interested in anyone with digital art skills, database work, or other talents you can lend. Internships are typically a semester-long and unpaid, but students can receive school credit for their time. Below is a description of internship duties. If interested in applying, please send a resume and letter of interest to Grid's marketing manager Morgan Berman (email@example.com).
- Identifying and researching new collaboration partners
- Promoting Grid at related events
- Building relationships with organizations and businesses
- Helping write and design new print publications
- Planning and coordinating new Grid events
- Attending Grid parties and tabling at Grid Alive
P.S. Grid also offers regular editorial internships. For more information on those position, visit here.