by Grid staff
Green Building United, a green building education and advocacy nonprofit, is now accepting nominations for its annual Groundbreaker Awards. The award celebrates green building leadership, innovation and impact in greater Philadelphia that is helping move our region towards a sustainable and healthy built environment.
To celebrate the awards winners and finalists, Green Building United will host a Groundbreaker Awards event on Wednesday, September 25 in the Comcast Technology Center.
2018 Groundbreaker Awardees and Finalists included:
· Community Awardee: The Rail Park
· Project Winner: Barry Playground
· Project Winner: The Battery
· Project Winner: Bridge
· Project Finalist: Aerzen USA Headquarters
· Project Finalist: Adaptimmune
· Project Finalist: Carpenter Lane
Nominations close on Wednesday, July 17.
For more information, visit: https://greenbuildingunited.org/events/2019-groundbreaker-awards