The Atlantic has a plethora of relevant stories up on its site today, and I thought I would share them, bullet-point style.
- Nicolas Kristof's column on cancer and chemicals (from last Wednesday's New York Times) gets rehashed and interpreted.
- Raj Patel talks guerrilla gardening.
- Supreme Court nominee Elena Kagan and her stance on genetically-modified crops.
- Arizona's anti-immigrant legislation might impact the state's ability to harvest its lettuce crop.
- A grocery store-farmers' market hybrid could be a smart next step for local food systems.
- The perils of palm oil.