Capogiro's "Boo Box" has arrived, rife with Halloween-themed treats. (I have an addiction to pumpkin ice cream/gelato/frozen yogurt, so this is exciting news.) Here are the included flavors:
- Jack-O-Lantern - Earthy Lancaster County neck pumpkins.
- SINamon - Vietnamese cinnamon. Our new favorite cinnamon. We have left Saigon, my friends. And it is sinfully good.
- Pagan Pear with Bourbon - Halloween Pears from Lancaster drunk with Wild Turkey Bourbon.
- Mummy Mascarpone with Shrunken Apple Heads! - Not real apple heads! No apples were shrunken, just blended with imported Italian mascarpone cheese. I can think of worse ways to go.
- Coffin Caramel Apple - Heirloom Apple Sorbetto swirled with Dulce de Leche caramel.
- Alien Eyeball Sorbetto - Sweet Lancaster County Kiwi Sorbetto. Yes, they are from Lancaster, not Mars.