by Emily Kovach
1. LOCK HOLSTERS FROM FABRIC HORSE
No more locks rattling around on handlebars or shoved awkwardly in back pockets.
$10 at fabrichorse.com, 1737 E. Passyunk Ave.
2. LOCKDOWN FOOT STRAPS FROM R.E.LOAD
Made from the same tough Cordura waxed canvas as their legendary messenger bags, these straps can be made in the color combo of your choosing.
$52 at reloadbags.com, 608 N. 2nd St.
3. INDUSTRIAL STEEL BIKE RACK FROM BLACKSHEEP METAL WORKS
These stylish steel handmade bike racks maximize space, perfect for small apartments and homes. $85 at etsy.com/shop/blacksheepmetalworks
4. FAIRMOUNT PARK HANDMADE POCKET MAP
Explore Fairmount Park with this beautiful pocket map, handmade by local artist Kim Alsbrooks. $12.95 at bilenky.com
5. PHILADELPHIA CYCLING CAP AT FIRTH & WILSON TRANSPORT CYCLES
Rep our fair city with this jaunty cycling cap, with “Philadelphia” emblazoned across the brim. $16 at transportcycle.com, 1105 Frankford Ave.