Are you passionate about sustainability and looking for a way to get involved? Grid is looking for eco-minded individuals to help strengthen our community through hands-on experience researching, marketing and reporting on events. Preferred candidates will have strong research skills, a background in environmental or sustainability issues, and marketing experience, but anyone can help. Internships are typically a semester or year-long, but with the opportunity to last as long as you would like. The positions are unpaid, with the option to receive school credit. Below is a partial list of duties.
If you are interested in applying, please send your resume and letter of interest to Grid's Director of Community Engagement Morgan Berman (email@example.com).
- Helping with editorial process, including blog posts
- On the ground social media updates about green events
- Promoting Grid at related events
- Building relationships with organizations and businesses
- Planning and assisting at Grid events
- Database research for local green businesses