PennFuture presents a discussion about how the 2016 state and national elections will impact Pennsylvania’s environment with policies that could affect climate change, natural gas drilling, drinking water and public lands.
- Senator Robert Casey Jr.
- Former Secretary of Planning and Policy John Hanger
- Former DEP Secretary John Quigley
- President of the League of Conservation Voters Gene Karpinski
- State Representative Leanne Krueger-Braneky
- Former DEP Secretary Jim Seif
- Former EPA Region 3 Administrator Donald Welsh.